Once again, the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC) is hosting its annual World Spine Day competition. The WFC WSD competition is open to WFC member national chiropractic associations, chiropractic educational institutions and individual chiropractic clinics worldwide. Showcase your World Spine Day events and enter for the chance to win !
With prizes of up to US$600 available, you simply need to submit a brief summary of your World Spine Day event, together with supporting evidence, e.g. photos or videos you may have taken. Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Innovation (degree of originality in planning and execution of WSD)
- Aesthetic quality (the look and feel of the entry)
- Relevance to the theme (were the events and activities consistent with the WSD theme?)
- Impact (to what extent were a range of media and activities used to promote WSD?)
- Community / public engagement (did the entry engage and inspire the public to improve spinal health and well being?)
- Educational content (to what extent did the entry educate the public about spinal health?)
Entries are submitted on the understanding that images and videos may be reproduced by the WFC, may be included in the annual WSD summary report and may appear in the biennial showcase video shown at the WFC conference.
Entries should be sent to email@example.com by November 18th 2022. Late entries or those sent to the incorrect address may not be counted. Prize winners will be announced in the January 1, 2023 issue of the WFC Quarterly World Report. The decision of the judges is final.
For entry details, click the links below: