WORLD SPINE DAY TOOLKIT
Below is a downloadable toolkit to help you design your World Spine Day activities, alongside downloadable versions of all of the posters, videos, and other promotional materials for your events. Materials from previous years are also available.
Click here to access the WSD Toolkit 2022
2022 “Every Spine Counts” Resource Materials
Click here to access a Draft proclamation for World Spine Day
World Spine Day Official Logos
The World Spine Day logo has been placed on approved materials that are available for download from the WSD website. These materials can used freely by BJD National Action Networks, professional associations, patient advocacy groups, governments, educational institutions, industry and others with an interest in promoting awareness and understanding of spinal health and spinal disorders providing that they are not in any way associated with or used in conjunction with any commercial product or brand promotion.
- Youtube channel (official promotional videos)
PREVIOUS WORLD SPINE DAY RESOURCES
2019 “GET SPINE ACTIVE!” Resource Materials
Download our official #GetSpineActive press release to send to your local newspapers/radio stations/TV stations, or to inform your members/patients.
#GetSpineActive official Logos:
- High definition image A (words and logo)
- High definition image B (words only)
- High definition image C (black and white)
- High definition image D (panel/cover photo)
- Less screen
- Walking active
- Healthy Lifestyle
- WSD competition
- Stand up or pace
- Show us
2018 “LOVE YOUR SPINE!” Resource Materials
Our World Spine Day (WSD) toolkit is designed and intended for use by anyone with an interest in promoting awareness and understanding of spinal health and spinal disorders.
The information and ideas presented in this toolkit have been assembled based on input from professional organizations and individuals, from materials used in the past and currently, from evidence around spinal conditions and our current knowledge about prevention of spinal disorders. These will provide a starting point for you to plan activities relevant to your region, country and local community.
- Love Your Spine! colour JPEG
- Love Your Spine! colour PNG
- Love Your Spine! greyscale JPEG
- Love Your Spine! greyscale PNG
- Love Your Spine! white JPEG
Visit our facebook page for larger versions – www.facebook.com/WorldSpineDay2018
2017 “Your Back In Action” Posters
- Poster – Portrait (A4 advert)
- Poster – Square (facebook profile picture)
- Poster – Landscape (Banner)
2016 “Straighten Up and Move” Resource Materials
We’re grateful for the generous donations of promotional and educational materials by international organizations who support World Spine Day and who are helping the World to Straighten Up and Move! Materials include:
- Official logos
- Posters and brochures
- Apps and videos
- Informative website
Posters and Brochures
- 2016 World Spine Day Promotional Poster 1
- 2016 World Spine Day Promotional Poster 2
- Straighten Up and Move Posture Pod
- Straighten Up and Move Brochure
- Straighten Up and Move Line Drawing- English
- Straighten Up and Move Line Drawing- French
- Straighten Up and Move Line Drawing- Spanish
- Straighten Up and Move Line Drawing- Russian
- Straighten Up and Move Activity Calendar
- World Spine Day Poster
- Have you done your posture exercise? Poster
- thegoodbody.com backpain infographic
- More excellent promotional posters are available on our twitter feed – @World_Spine_Day
Apps and Videos
The Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA), in partnership with the 10 provincial chiropractic associations, launched the Straighten Up Canada app on October 16, 2014 to mark World Spine Day.
The Straighten Up Canada app is available in French and English, and was created to bring awareness to the importance of good posture for optimal spinal health.
The British Chiropractic Association (BCA) released a helpful video with a 3 minute exercise programme as part of their “Straighten Up UK” campaign in 2007.
To view the video of the Straighten Up UK exercises, click here: Straighten Up UK
Haldeman, S., Carroll, L., Cassidy, JD., Schubert, J. & Nygren, Å. (2008). The Bone and Joint Decade 2000-2010 Task Force on Neck Pain and Its Associated Disorders: Executive Summary. Spine, 33(4S): S5-S7.
Haldeman, S., Kopansky-Giles, D., Hurwitz, EL., Hoy, D., Erwin, M., Dagenais, S., Kawchuck, G., Strömqvist, B. & Walsh, N. (2012). Advancements in the Management of Spine Disorders. Best Practice & Research Clinical Rheumatology, 26 (2012), 263-280.