You don’t need to be part of an organization to get involved in World Spine Day! As an individual you can still take part and share your experiences with others to raise awareness of spinal disorders. As an individual, you may wish to:
- Help us promote the benefits of good spinal health
- Provide support to those living with spinal disorders
- Learn how to stay active with a spinal disorder
- Get involved in your local World Spine Day event (See what is happening near you at our events pages)
We want the world to Straighten Up and Move! Tell us about your experiences and inspiring stories to help others. Submit a short tweet/story demonstrating how you “Straighten Up and Move” and are promoting spinal health and physical activity. Enhance your story with a pictures or videos showing us how you “Straighten Up and Move”. There are lots of ways you can share your stories and pictures with us:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post on our Facebook page
- Tweet us @World_Spine_Day
- Tag us in your intsagram pics @worldspineday
- Fill in our contact form below*
Your stories may even be used on our own 2016 gallery to inspire others to “Straighten Up and Move”!
*If using our contact form, please submit any accompanying photos via our email.